Friday, June 1, 2007

Shocked

I'm so annoyed.. Really.. I don't understand.. What's with telling two stories to two different girls and making each one seem so possessive and unreasonable to the other? What's with lying so much about everything to make an impression? Why go around telling everybody a different story and convincing people of something that isn't true? I don't get it.. And now that the truth is out, I'm freaked out.. Freaked out about the abusive nature, the violence, the lies, the trauma she went through.. The pain and crap she endured because of you.. The packet given to her to keep safely for supposed luck which could have brought her harm.. It's so psychotic.. It's so freaky.. It's just ridiculous.. And you know what's terrifying... I could be her... I could have gotten abused.. These are the times I'm so thankful for my really conservative and introverted side.. But still, it's scary..

Moving on, I want to pierce my nose.. Seriously.. I know I've been going on and on about wanting to for the past 3 years or so but never having the guts to actually do it.. I still want to.. Haiz.. If only it was a painless procedure and didn't involve a gun or needle.. Aargh!

On a lighter note, I'm smiling now.. Thanks to you.. :) That message cheered me up..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,where is my 'Thank You'?i did all e detective work..i cant imagine if u had been e one dragged from e chair..but then again,it was kinda funny when she was telling me e whole story.....both of u ought to jump down la....juz thank ur lucky stars....

ray of light said...

*shudders* I really dun wanna imagine