Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Anan

It's eleven twenty in the morning and I'm just out of the shower and too lazy to go get dressed for church.. Haiz.. I am sleep deprived.. Really.. By the time we got back from the beach yesterday was about 2.45am and by the time we slept was close to 3.45am... Haha, but it was so worth it.. The look on his face when ten of us emerged from the tent was priceless! But the moments in the tent were the longest fifteen or so minutes of our lives as everyone was squashed in uncomfortable positions, feeling very warm and perspiring and in need of some air, but it made his day, so it was really worth it :) And the food prepared by his mum was excellent, especially the prawn 'sambal' which I was reluctant to have cuz of the shell, but it pays off to have long time male friends around who would pamper you once in a while and peel them for you *winkz* Anyway Happy Birthday, Anan!! It's like only yesterday that I wished you for your 7th birthday and here we are at 22!! The memories I have with you are so precious as you're on of the friends I have known the longest and practically grew up with.. I cherish the times you stood up for me, constantly encouraged me and always believed in me.. The times we all used to hang out after Scouts and Guides, the flour throwing school gatherings, the dances together, how you almost kicked my head off my shoulders during dance practice *winkz* , how you understood my fear of parking and parked for me, how you were always there to listen when I had issues, our tuition lessons with David and many more...I still hold the memories very dearly ... Hope you have a smashing birthday!

I wanted to wake up early today to send out an sms.. I actually put the stupid alarm on my phone to 8am.. But I guess I didn't put the phone in a proper position.. It fell to the floor in the middle of the night and I never heard the alarm after that.. Wasted.. Meant to wake up before you left for KL actually.. But I missed.. woke up around ten to see your message.. I don't know if you received the one I sent you, but anyway I hope you have a good trip and that much needed break as well :) And thanks for that call yeterday.. Felt much, much better after that compared to the last two days.. I appreciate it..

It's going to be a long day again today.. Got to meet Sailu in a bit and go get some stuff, get ourselves to church and then back home before heading to Gaya's party.. And I better get going now before Sai kills me for being late .. Oh well.. Laterz..

No comments: