Sunday, June 17, 2007

Kids

I think I'm in a very 'kid adoring' mood.. A lot of things probably led up to this mood I guess.. The conversation in the train the other day with Bhavani as she was talking about how beautiful a woman looks when she is expecting.. The kid that kept coming to us to be carried although she had never seen us before.. The numerous toddlers I have currently been seeing around in shopping centres.. The last few days with the kids.. I think I really really would just want to be around kids.. Always.. That would keep me very satisfied.. Especially babies.. It's so nice how they are so dependent on you, so vulnerable, so innocent and pure that you wanna do everything to protect them.. The way their tiny fingers wrap around your finger tightly.. The way their little heads are so wobbly the first 3 months.. The way they move and stretch and yawn.. Really.. I think nothing is more beautiful than having a kid fall asleep in your arms or be able to feel the heartbeat of a child against you as they snuggle up tight with you.. Oh well..Anyway these are some of my darlings .. :)

My little nephew, Rohit
Pretty little ShreyaBaby Shreya again, at 2 mthsLittle Vinaya - the reason I look forward to performances..Neelu - my personal assistant during my performances, the one who kisses me at every chance..
Neelu againVaarsha darlinIn braids and in pink.. For her fairytale partyAhmish, the one time he sat stillWhen a camera phone is what it takes to entertain himKnocked outThe kissLittle Sugi, who moved when the cam clicked


Well, i suppose that's all I have for now since I lost quite a few pics when my phone screwed up.. Haiz.. Wasted.. Oh well..

Anyway I'm getting a bit sleepy.. Be back tomorrow .. Night

No comments: