Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Mad rush

I'm exhausted.. It's been non-stop.. From birthday party on saturday night, to a mad rush in grabbing all the goodie bags and presents and rushing to decorate Vaarsha's place for her kids' party, to entertaining the little hyper kids with games and body art,( special thanks to Lavanz for coming to help me out.. Thanks babe.. I would have died without you) to rushing to Tampines C.C. for Shivani's competition (she got third by the way, and an award for best female voice.. Woohoo!!) to getting home at almost midnight and waking up again at 6.30am the next day and dressing up in traditional wear to get to Loyang Primary to help Aarthi darling with the indian dance workshop for the children( that was very tiring although my role was pretty insignificant, and she did most of the work *winkz*), to rushing to City Hall after that to attend the job briefing, to getting to aunty's place and driving myself home to collect my things and driving back to her place to stay over, to sleeping late once again and waking up at 5.00am to get to work, to stoning the whole day there , to rushing to dance class, dancing from 7.00pm to 10.00pm and finally here I am.. Home at 11 plus.. Dead beat.. I have no clue how I'd get up tomorrow morning.. Haiz.

Anyway got to go get my dinner.. Aarthi darlin, I hope the workshop went fine today :) And thanks for making me realise that teaching is not my calling.. haha.. And the Toa Payoh door moments remain between us only :)

I feel empty.. In a weird , weird way.. Yes, maybe I'm over sensitive.. And allowing my emotions to take over.. oh well, whatever it is, I want it to pass.. Soon.. It feels like I'm sinking and I don't know how to help myself cuz I cannot do anything about it.. Oh well..

No comments: