Tuesday, June 5, 2007

One more day

I think I'm going to just sit down and cry.. Aargh.. Company Law couldn't be any drier, any harder, any more annoying than it already is.. It's so painful to get from page to page and try to absorb and retain the differences between different companies and partnerships.. The cases we have to cover are another killer altogether.. No matter how many times I read and re-read Salomon, that case never stays in my head and that is the basis of everything else.. Haiz, another terrible paper coming up..

Yesterday I went to little Sugi's birthday party.. That was just weird.. Somehow none of our parents turned up and we were left standing as representatives of each family.. It wasn't a good thing cuz we didn't know the other side of the family and we couldn't just go and participate in the conversations among the elders so we were pretty stuck and staring around aimlessly.. But that came to an end when Surekha brought out her lovebird from the cage and let it walk around happily all over the house between everyone's legs.. Not funny.. The last memory I had of birds out of their cages was when Neelu had that same bird that would fly all over and happily attach itself onto people or come cling to your clothes.. I used to be horrified.. So when the bird was walking around yesterday I kept avoiding it's path and my cousins being the angels they are, happily announced to the rest that I was freaked out.. So yes, I had a lot of attention yesterday.. And it didn't help when I realised that the bird had a fascination for painted toe nails.. Haiz..

One more day to go.. Can't wait!!!!!

No comments: