Friday, June 8, 2007

Tiring Day

My plans have gone wrong.. Haha.. I am terrible at planning things... So much for my careful planning and formulation of ideas and stuff.. Aiyo.. So much drama for the car also.. In the end, plan failed.. I think I should just stop being so ambitious and plan small.. Settle the little things first.. :)

Talking about the car.. I think I'll never volunteer to drive again.. It's painful being behind the wheel and having a million suggestions and directions hurled at you, together with advice on what you should do and shouldn't do and slight scoldings here and there when you get scared or make a small mistake.. On top of all that, my day is never over without me doing something to embarrass myself.. And that happened in the carpark.. Never will I go back there again.. Haiz..

And I always seem to have issues with pigeons.. First at Chinese Garden where pigeons actually chased us around and then today, as we sat by the Singapore River just looking at the water, so many pigeons kept swooping by, so low that they could have just smacked us across the face with their wings.. I'm not liking it.. Not funny..

Tomorrow is a long day... Vishnu's party in the evening.. Got to go to Novena before that and get the card and all settled.. Then I have no idea what time I'll be home.. Probably early since the boys have other plans.. Grr!! But I'm looking forward to it.. Vishnu's 21st.. My 'scandal' of 3 years turns 21.. One of the nicest, sweetest, most genuine guys I've met..Someone who has been my dance partner, who took me for a walk and landed us both in front of Old Changi Hospital, who translates song lyrics with me, who insists I eat with him when I say I'm not hungry..
Someone who has seen me cry, who has comforted me, who has made me feel special and whom I always think of with a smile. Happy 21st, Vishnu!! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pigeons nvr attacked me in e past..its juz u rash...i mean how can they attack us both times when u r with me?its juz u....its simply u....as long as u r with me,i guess i juz have to go thru these trials with u...hiaz!

Anonymous said...

but admit it, life wld never be the same without me.. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

of course it wld nvr be e same...my sanity was gone from e day i met u and it has nvr been e same since that day..hiaz!