Sunday, June 3, 2007

Saturday

What can I say? I'm disappointed, that's all.. Cuz you didn't bother waiting to find out how much I actually cared.. How much I would actually do and how much I was going to and now I'm just tired of trying.. Oh well.. It's sad that a friendship requires constant assurance and fixing when all along nothing ever changed for me.. No matter what, it was always the same to me.. All these years and now I'm so numb of it.. But more disappointing still, is the word used.. That has just silenced me.. The tears, the pain, the disappointment, everything.. I really have resigned it to the way it's meant to be.. I hope your happier this way since I've supposedly always disappointed you the last few months.. Since you feel I have issues, since you feel I don't care and I'm not loving or anything like that.. Maybe it's me or maybe you're right.. Perhaps I am not the loving sort.. I'm not going to complain or comment or anything.. I do not wish to list what I have done for you, the amount I have hurt or anything cuz i believe you know what your doing and I wish you all the best.. Instead of complaining, I'm just going to say thanks to you for everything so far cuz I haven't forgotten the times you have been there. So for that, thank you..

Anyway, went for NTU's Moksha yesterday.. It was nice seeing everyone again after a long time.. Felt good being with everybody again.. Except for the speakers that kept blasting and the loud music.. And not forgetting the migraine.. Oh my God, I thought I would die.. That was horrible and the music wasn't helping.. The 'bang bang bang' kind of music is really not what you need during a headache.. The show ended pretty late and I couldn't wait to get home.. Haha and nothing beats getting panadol in between and then realising there was no water except coke, which would have been a deadly combination for me at that time and eventually I had to wait till I got home before taking panadol.. So that was pretty painful and the cab ride home was pretty bumpy as well and not making things any better.. But oh well, at least it wasn't as bad as the last time where the pain got so bad till I had to throw up and start sobbing cuz I couldn't handle it.. Haha, so all was good I guess..

I'm touched by your message.. Really.. I didn't expect that.. Sweet surprise.. Thank you.. :)

No comments: