Saturday, June 23, 2007

Sick...

I hate falling sick, especially this way when it comes down to a point where I can't even get myself to do anything.. I fell this sick one year ago, also when I joined ESA.. Haha.. Nose is so blocked, cough is killing me.. Chest hurts so badly from all the coughing.. Temperature rose pretty high early in the morning.. Couldn't get myself to move to look for panadol and didn't feel good disturbing mum or grandma to help cuz mum just had her wisdom tooth surgically removed and grandma was not feeling too good either so i tried to wait for it to subside by forcing myself to get back to sleep.. That didn't work.. Finally, my mum woke up to realise I was feeling terrible and touched my forehead and almost flipped.. Oh well, horrible feeling.. Really.. Whole body aching so badly and the cough was making it worse and the fever brought about a migraine as well.. Finally went to see the doctor and the fever has subsided now.. I just hope I recover by tomorrow.. If it doesn't go off by Monday, I got to go back for a blood test to confirm it isn't dengue.. Haiz.. Cannot afford to miss work.. Got transfers to settle..

And because of the fever, I ended up missing meeting up with Vic and Selva today.. And it's so disappointing cuz I was really looking forward to it.. Aargh.. Been so long since I saw them last.. And I feel so bad now cancelling out on them cuz I know they were looking forward to it as well.. Thanks gal, for understanding when I called you this morning.. Will seeya soon, k?

I miss my friends.. And Sasi darling, I meant to meet you on your birthday and now it's been a week.. And it's such horrible luck we both have to fall sick at the same time.. Next week, k? I need to meet you.. :)

And I want to go out.. Meant to take the kids out for Shrek 3 since it's holidays for them.. But they have cheated me and managed to get the CD and all 3 have already watched it.. Aargh.. I wanna watch!!! Oh well, let's see how it goes, I suppose..

Anyway got to go now.. Better get some sleep.. Very drowsy...

No comments: