Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Scribbles

I have visions of me being suspended from a HDB flat's topmost floor with the possibility of falling to my death.. *shudders* That one sms freaked the hell out of me... 'It won't take me more than 2 hrs to drive down.....' Woah.. S-C-A-R-Y !!

ESA makes me feel very "un- glam" .. Haiz.. Safety boots and goggles with a nice pretty skirt is just a big NO NO.. But no choice.. Company regulations.. I cannot imagine the safety boots if i wear indian attire to work.. Sheesh!

Anyway, Zah is leaving in 3 days.. So sad.. She was always someone who was a call away .. And she actually got me Hershey's Sundae Pie and muffins when I met her.. So sweet right? Haiz.. Gonna miss you girl.. Hurry up and come back *hugz*

My Chechi came back , though.. Yay!! Had a nice long telephone convo.. Missed her so bad and I really hope at least this time we get some time to hang out and do more together than just visit a museum to appreciate 50,000 toys in less than 50 minutes.. That is not happening again.. (especially not in a punjabi suit!!!)

Anyway, hope your Batam trip is exciting tomorrow *winkz* I know you can't wait.. Haha.. Oh well anyway, gonna go sleep now.. Or mum will shoo me away from the room.. Nightey night..





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can imagine u dangling from e roof n be coming to rescue u...this is damn funny..kekekeke!

Anonymous said...

no its not funny