Thursday, June 7, 2007

It's Over

It's finally here.. The end of exams.. How do I feel? Horrible actually.. When you are doing your papers, you really can't wait for them to end but when it's over I feel terrible.. It's like never have I felt so miserable about my papers before.. Even last year with six modules and half the effort, I did better.. This time it's just unbelievably terrible.. Everything was unexpected.. And I did try.. I really did.. Yea I did have distractions with the India trip and the dancing and all but end of the day I think I tried harder this year.. Just so disappointing.. Oh well, like I was telling Vic yesterday, I have decided to re-do the papers.. I'm prepared.. But it's more like those around me.. Spoke to mum about it and she got annoyed telling me to work and do it if I had to and stuff.. So I have to really start looking for a job I guess.. Grandma also was disappointed.. Could hear it in her voice.. That's the hardest thing.. Disappointing them.. Oh well, it's not just the family.. I'm sure there will be a lot of comments all around but I guess life goes on...

Went to Sentosa yesterday for a short while cuz Vic insisted she wanted to see the water and just relax. BIG mistake.. We ended up reaching pretty late and it was such a sad situation that we were so disappointed.. First of all, our sense of directions are excellent.. We could get lost in the beach itself.. Secondly it was really dark and across the bridge, the lighting was pretty dim so we had to use her handphone to give us light while we munched on the potato chips.. Next we needed some Indian guy who freaked the hell out of us by appearing while we were all alone and climbing on top of our table, to switch on lights for us.. That was just really scary.. We really were not set for the beach either, both carrying bags heavy with the statutes, jackets to keep us warm at the Expo and so on.. Really not happening.. Haha.. But all in all we had some entertainment as we freaked ourselves out and laughed about how idiotic we looked among everyone else there.. Haha

Taken at Sentosa.. in the darkness.. :)

Had a pleasant phone conversation with someone yesterday night after such a loooong time... The time just flew by while we both just sat down and crapped about everything and the feeling of getting back in touch with someone whom you were really attached to is indescribable.. Thanks for calling and entertaining me when I said I was bored.. I shall admit that I have no regrets missing 'Jeepers Creepers' to talk to you :) Hurry up and finish your exams(actually find out when it is first) and then we have a date! *winkz*

Today is bound to be pretty interesting.. Got to pick Neelu from her place, drive down to ESA, pick aunty up, get ourselves to the eye clinic and eventually go to Tekka to pick mum up.. All this is going to be more interesting as my grandpa will be busy scolding me for my driving skills, or lack of it, rather.. Haha.. Oh well, but it's something to look forward to.. Haven't really spent time with them the past month.. I did see them around and stuff but never really spoke much and played around as normal cuz the stress of the papers was always at the back of my mind.. Now that my papers are over, they will start with their questions and curiosity about certain issues again. Oh well... :)

No comments: