Saturday, June 30, 2007

My saturday

My chocolate cravings have started again.. Aargh!! And it's so annoying that Hershey's cookies and cream has become so hard to find nowadays..

Anyway, had a pretty eventful day today.. Since dinner plans didn't take place today, I had nothing on in particular, so after church met mum and went to the shop.. We did some sales, had lunch and waited for Prem Uncle's call to meet him at the Tandoori Restaurant with Rebecca.. Since I had nothing to do and was going to rot at home anyway, followed mum.. It was pretty interesting actually watching the discussions between Prem Uncle(who kept calling me 'aunty' in every sentence and who kept insisting that each time I took my phone , it was to respond to my boyfriend), Rebecca(who surprised me first by telling me she learns belly dancing and also by informing me that she studies at SIM too), and Parthi( who took some kind of interest in patting me on the head each time he moved).. These people were a bunch of clowns on the loose.. So time kind of flew by.. Oh and that place sells the best 'jilabies'.. I never take jilabies normally cuz I don't like them but these are the only ones i actually enjoy.. :)

Got dance tomorrow.. wonder how old the kids are going to be and I haven't even choreographed the dance yet.. Haha.. Very professional.. :) I just hope they give me slightly older kids.. Otherwise it's going to be pretty difficult.. Oh and my darling girls, prepare to do a repeat of 'Meharuba'.. Haha.. In our favourite costumes of all time.. *winkz*

I'm really tired and in extreme pains.. haiz.. Biogesic seems to have lost its effect on me.. Unfortunately..

No comments: